I am selling my personal YAESU FTdx10 as new, purchased new in April 2022 with no modifications. Only selling due to lack of use. It includes all original packaging, user manual, power lead, SSM-75E microphone.
Items will be despatched using the selected carrier within 2 business days (sometimes sooner).
Returns are accepted within 7 days of receipt unless otherwise stated on the item.
Like the FTDX101 series, the new FTDX10 utilises the Yaesu Hybrid SDR configuration - Narrow Band SDR and Direct Sampling SDR. The Narrow band SDR receiver emphasises excellent receiver performance, while the Direct Sampling SDR provides a Digital Processing Real-Time Spectrum Scope.
- Narrow Band SDR with 3 types of Roofing Filters and Phenomenal Multi-signal receiving Characteristics
Like the FTDX101 series, the Down Conversion type receiver configuration with the first IF at 9MHz has been adopted. It makes it possible to incorporate excellent narrow bandwidth crystal roofing filters that have the desired sharp “cliff edge” shape factor.
Thanks to the Narrow Band SDR with the latest circuit configuration including 500Hz, 3kHz and 12kHz roofing filters and low noise oscillator, the RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range) reaches 116dB or more, the close-in BDR (Blocking Dynamic Range) reaches 141dB or more, and 3rd IMDR (third-order Intermodulation Dynamic Range) reaches 109dB or more, in the 14MHz band at 2kHz separation.
- 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesiser) affords Quiet and Clear Reception
The local circuit of the new FTDX10 uses 250MHz HRDDS method same as the FTDX101 series. Thanks to its characteristics that improve the C/N (carrier to noise) ratio and the careful selection of components in the design, the phase noise characteristic of the local signal achieves an excellent value of -145dB or less in 14MHz at 2kHz separation.
- 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream) on the 5-inch Full-Color TFT Display with Touch-Panel Functionality
The 5-inch Full-Color panel shows the 3DSS display. By touching the frequency display, the numeric keypad is displayed, and the active band and frequency adjustment can be set by direct input. Frequency setting and adjustment can also be performed by turning the MAIN dial or touching the scope display. Similar to the FTDX101 series, the MULTI display, RX operation status display, Center, FIX and Cursor modes are available.
- Front Panel Designed for Superior Operating Efficiency
MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial), is a large multi-purpose ring around the outside of the VFO dial that enables control of Clarifier, C/S (custom selection function) and recall of memory channels.
The features of the FTDX10 include:
- 15 separate band pass filters
- Effective QRM rejection with the IF DSP (IF SHIFT/WIDTH, IF NOTCH DNF, DNR, CONTOUR)
- High-quality and super stable final amplifier utilising the new push-pull MOSFET RD70HUP2
- Aluminium Heat Sink with 80mm low-noise axial flow cooling fan
- High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with a large capacity 100-channel memory
- RF & AF Transmit Monitor
- Microphone Amplifier with Three-stage parametric Equaliser (SSB/ AM mode)
- QMB (Quick Memory Bank)
- Band Stack Function